Welcome to the official website of the Borough of Mantoloking. Here you can find news, information, and government resources and references.
The Borough Hall Building Committee will be hosting two Public Forums where citizens will have the opportunity to ask questions and make comments regarding the construction and design of the proposed Borough Hall.
Location: Mantoloking Fire House – 1st Floor
202 Downer Ave.
Mantoloking, NJ 08738
May 28, 2015 3:30-5:30 p.m.
June 2, 2015 6:30-8:30 p.m.
The committee will present its report at the Regular Council Meeting on June 16, 2015. It is anticipated that a Special Meeting will be held June 30, 2015 at which time Council may take action concerning the project.
Celebration of Life Memorial Service
Elizabeth (Bettie) S. Wagner
Date: Saturday May 23, 2015
Time: 3:00 P.M.
Location: Bay Head Chapel
Main and Bridge Avenue
Bay Head, NJ 08742
Mantoloking Police Department is preparing for the 2015 summer season, and in doing so would like to announce and remind residents and guests to the area of the following;
- East Avenue is a one way street with traffic flowing south.
- Beach Badges will be sold on Downer in the trailer located on the west side of the firehouse starting June 15th, from 10 AM to 5 PM, 7 days a week.
- Beach Badges will be twelve (12) dollars each for the season. Town badges can be used to access the five beaches off of East Ave., Carrigan, Williams, Newman, Stephens and Lyman.
- Parking on East Ave., Runyon & Lyman are limited to two (2) hrs., officers will be issuing tickets starting June 1st.
- Starting June 1st Bay Ave. south of Downer will return to one way, with traffic following north from Princeton.
- Starting June 1st the police department will be enforcing the NO left from Bay Ave. up the Mantoloking Bridge and the NO right hand turn off the bridge onto Bay Ave.
- From June 15th through September 15th NO construction is permitted on Saturday or Sunday, and landscaping maintenance only till noon on Saturday.
New Borough Hall Updates
A Letter From the Rebuilding Committee Regarding the New Borough Hall
(Carol Leone, Beth Nelson, Don Ness, Bob Semple and Pro Bono Consultant Sandy Diehl)