Welcome to the official website of the Borough of Mantoloking. Here you can find news, information, and government resources and references.
Mantoloking Police Department is preparing for the 2015 summer season, and in doing so would like to announce and remind residents and guests to the area of the following;
- East Avenue is a one way street with traffic flowing south.
- Beach Badges will be sold on Downer in the trailer located on the west side of the firehouse starting June 15th, from 10 AM to 5 PM, 7 days a week.
- Beach Badges will be twelve (12) dollars each for the season. Town badges can be used to access the five beaches off of East Ave., Carrigan, Williams, Newman, Stephens and Lyman.
- Parking on East Ave., Runyon & Lyman are limited to two (2) hrs., officers will be issuing tickets starting June 1st.
- Starting June 1st Bay Ave. south of Downer will return to one way, with traffic following north from Princeton.
- Starting June 1st the police department will be enforcing the NO left from Bay Ave. up the Mantoloking Bridge and the NO right hand turn off the bridge onto Bay Ave.
- From June 15th through September 15th NO construction is permitted on Saturday or Sunday, and landscaping maintenance only till noon on Saturday.
Past Borough Hall Updates
A Letter From the Rebuilding Committee Regarding the New Borough Hall
(Carol Leone, Beth Nelson, Don Ness, Bob Semple and Pro Bono Consultant Sandy Diehl)