Marriage,Civil Union and Domestic Partnership License applications are by appointment only.
Please call 732-475-6983 Extension 313 or email [email protected]ng.org to make an appointment.
Monday through Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Marriage / Civil Unions & Domestic Partnerships
Couples must apply in the municipality where either partner legally resides if they are being married in New Jersey. If both reside outside of New Jersey, the couple must apply in the municipality where the ceremony will take place.
Couples interested in applying for a domestic partnership must be 62 years of age or older.
Present at time of application –
3. One Witness with Proper Identification - Must be 18 Years of Age or Older and Speaks English.
1. Driver’s License, Passport or State/Federal ID
2. Proof of Residency - such as a driver’s license, utility bill, lease, etc.
3. $28.00 Exact Change or Check made payable to the Borough of Mantoloking.
1. Birth Certificates
2. If Previously Married: Final Divorce Decree, Death Certificate or Civil Union Certificate
Must know the following information at time of application:
1. Date of Marriage
2. Name and Address of Person Performing the Marriage (Rev., Pastor, Judge, Mayor, etc.)
3. Both Partners Social Security Numbers
4. Both Parents Birth Places (State only / If born outside of the U.S. – Country only)
5. Both Mother’s Maiden Name
6. If Divorced - Exact Date of Divorce & County / State in which filed
7. If Widowed – Exact Date of Death of Spouse & Town/State where they passed away
8. If Civil Union – Exact Date of Union & Town / State in which perform