View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For Marriage, Civil Union and Domestic Partnership applications, please call and make an appointment.
How to Reach Us
The office of the Municipal Clerk is historical in its traditions, serving as a direct link between residents and their local government. So diverse are the duties of this office that State legislation has defined the core duties of the Municipal Clerk as: Secretary to the Municipal Corporation, Secretary to the Governing Body, Administrative Officer for Licenses and Permits, Chief Administrative Officer in all Elections, Records Manager and Custodian of Record.
What you cannot find at your Municipal Clerk’s Office can usually be found at the Ocean County Clerk’s Office, located at 118 Washington Street, Toms River. These would include:
- Filing and recording services for real estate ownership and transfers in Ocean County
- Recording of business trade names
- Passport Services
- Voter Registration and Election Services
- Veteran Services
- County Identification Cards
- Subdivision and wetland maps are available for public inspection